Sunday, August 10, 2014

Taking Care of Me

I have found that turning 60 has been one of the most empowering events of my life.  I've gotten braver.  I've gotten a new sense of what's right and wrong for me.  I've learned that I am an important person.  I've learned that I have a core group of people who love me no matter what.  I've also learned that some people I thought were my friends really aren't.  I'm okay with that.  I'm happy to know the difference.  The last eight months have been an amazing learning experience.  I can't wait to see what the last four months before I officially turn 60 are holding.  I'm excited and it's awesome!
 
Below are some things that tell how I'm feeling about things right now.  I swear, it's all good. 























4 comments:

  1. Love them all! Each and every one is true and empowering.
    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all. working on the "what you allow is what will continue" one! love your perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooke! Work on it now and don't wait like I did and let people take you for granted. I am loving my perspective more and more.

      Delete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!